Hacked By Imam with Love
Archive for the ‘Miscellaneous’ Category
Posted by TechGeek on May 31, 2012
Posted by TechGeek on November 7, 2011
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols. It plays most codec’s with no codec packs needed like MPEG-2, H.264, DivX, MPEG-4, WebM, WMV player. It is completely free software and works on most platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, or Unix etc.
Many software has some fun secrets which are created by developers. We came across one such fun secret with VLC media player. To see the fun,
1) Open your VLC media player
2) Press CTRL + N from the keyboard. A new popup box will appear asking for network URL to play.
3) Now, type “screen://” (without quotes) in the network address bar.
4) Click on PLAY button.
5) Now, wait and watch. Have fun.
If you know any other fun secrets please share with us.
Posted by TechGeek on August 18, 2011
People use the Picasa software to upload photos to Picasa Web Albums. Sometimes it is cumbersome to upload photos using software or when you use mobile devices. Imagine that someone has sent you a beautiful photo in an email and you want to upload it to your album. In order to do this, you will need to download that photo on your computer and then upload it through software which takes time and extra efforts. To overcome this, use email upload provide by Picasa to upload photos to Picasa Web Albums by sending them to a secret email address.
There are several ways to upload photos to Picasa Web Albums, but email upload is very quick method to upload your photos instantly. This is extremely helpful when you want to upload photos from your mobile. Just attach a photo to an email and send it to the secret email address. To use this feature, you will need to enable this from the Photo Settings of you Picasa Web Albums. To do this,
- Sign in to your account at http://picasaweb.google.com.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner and choose Photos settings.
- On the General tab, in the “Upload photos by email” section, select the “Allow me to upload photos by email.” checkbox.
- Enter a secret word, 6-15 characters long. As you enter this word, a unique email address will appear.
- Click the Save changes button.
- To upload your photos, just attach them to an email message and send it to your new unique email address.
Posted by TechGeek on June 20, 2011
This site is born on 23 June 2011 with the intention of helping people who mostly rely on Internet search. This site will mostly place valuable information found during day today life about technology.
This site will post solution to different problems through a small blog. This site basically tries to explain certain information which may be helpful for someone on the Internet. The site is started with the great vision of posting lot of information about Technology, Life, Internet, News, How-to, General questions, Etc.
Hope someone will find something here which will create a smile on his/her face. Though it is new baby, we will try to become one of the good source for large information.